In my profession I work on people from all walks of life. That is what keeps m y life interesting. But in the early days most of my clients came from the upper levels of the income brackets.
I am not only a practitioner; I am a listener and an observer. I have noticed the most successful people have several traits in common.
What are the five habits of consistently successful people?
- Number one Focus! And Clarity of vision. If one can see the finish line and put their vision first, everything else is just a matter of how it happens.
- Habit two: They live in the present and plan for the future. They use their gut, learn from their mistakes, and never look back. Instead focus on the task at hand. They know if they focus on what they are good at competition isn’t a problem, no one can provide what they can the way you do.
- Habit Three: Avoid the fray. Don’t listen to the negative talk of the masses; instead of whining and blaming they spend their time working on making things better.
- Habit Four: Be available! They know communication is key to keeping repeat business and happy clients. Service above and beyond breeds loyalty.
- Habit Five: Do what you love! Success is born of passion. This drive is not something you learn, you must feel it. If your current work is not your passion, either find some element of it that you can be passionate about, or rethink your course. Becoming successful is more than making a living. It is also a lifestyle, personal fulfillment and the drive to be the best you can be!
Ask yourself what you really want and what you are most comfortable doing, it is the first step to being your authentic happy self!